Wednesday, September 10, 2008

All he needs for Christmas is...



Two front teeth!

After two weeks of snaggletooth, it finally came out. The second front tooth took to hanging diagonally in the extra space provided by the first tooth coming out.

We went for my glucose test this morning. Logan finished his handwriting and math before we went, and then we packed up his math game, letter and word cards, and all the reading we had to do for the day and off we went. He did math while we waited to register. We read a book about measuring time while we waited for the nasty orange drink. He watched as a vile of blood was drawn. He read to me while we waited for an hour to go by, and we read a chapter in Charlotte's Web. Then a surprise! Mommy needed a shot to counteract the Rh- issue, so upstairs to the birthing center we went (I knew I needed it, but I didn't realize it would be today). Logan figured at this time that he was having a much better day than I was, with two needles so far and one more to go. He made words with his letter cards and got a Curious George story, and then finally we were done.

We tried LL Bean for slippers for him, but the small "outlet" store only has the back to school stuff out, not the winter stuff, except for a few snow-pants and parkas. We measured his feet (size 13, but boots will have to be a 1), and then came home.

Yesterday, we went to Geography club for 6 - 8 year old home-schoolers. I was disappointed to find all girls there, but we'll try it for another few meetings. They won't have any meetings in January, which is perfect for us!

I'm having a terrible time getting photos in today. I have a little card full of pictures, but my computer is ignoring it, and won't acknowledge its presence. ugh, later, then. The peaches are calling. Must process before fruit flies hear of the bounty.

No comments: