With all this rain, I believe that we are just going to have really soggy Spring and Summer seasons. Our back yard will never dry out before snowfall.
Due to an unthinkable occurrence Michael and I had to purchase a new bed set. And, another result from the occurrence, Jasmine went to the doctor's and was diagnosed with a urinary tract infection. All-in-all, Tuesday turned into a really expensive day.
Hey, what about the couple who, last week, traveled to Mississippi to aid in the repair and reconstruction from Katrina? Haven't heard much from that area of the state. So, what happened? Ami, for it being your first time down, how'd things go? Do you have stories, photos, etc to share?
Oh, oh and Mom Slater...so how was Matt and Machen's wedding in Florida? I've only heard bits and pieces.
How about the Worsters...Mr. and Mrs...how's life in NH?
And Matt...How are things in your neck of the woods? MA?
I know, what it is that keeps everyone from the blog site (in over a month since the last post), it is ALL of this RAIN. Like Millie Vanillie sang "Blame it on the Rain"
Stay dry!!
Sue
Friday, April 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment